The Agents National Title Insurance integration allows users to generate policy jackets and closing protection letters and have the documents attach to a file in Resware.
This demonstrates how to set up the Agents National Title Insurance integration.
Begin here: Contact an ANTIC representative to register and receive login credentials.
Next: Contact support to add the XML username and password and verify the config file settings.
Next: Complete the following setup steps.
|9.12.14||04/12/2021||22002||CPL – Request, update, and void|
Jackets – Import endorsements, request, update, and void
Enabling the Office Options
Admin/General Setup/Offices/Web Services
- Enable the CPL: Allow request of CPL from underwriters office option.
- Enable the Policy: Enable eJacket Requests office option.
Enabling the XML Client
Admin/General Setup/XML Clients
- Select ANTIC and click Edit.
- Click the Enabled checkbox to enable this client service.
- Enter the Web Service URL as https://api.agentstitle.com/api/antic/1.0/ .
- Enter the Outgoing Username provided by ANTIC.
- Enter the Outgoing Password provided by ANTIC.
- Click Save.
Setting up the Underwriter Partner
To add an underwriter partner, complete the setup in the Adding an Underwriter article.
Selecting the underwriter service
- Select ANTIC from the Underwriter Service drop-down menu.
- Select CPL from the CPL Document Type drop-down menu. This enables the CPL integration for this partner.
- Select the Loan Policy Jacket from the Lender Jacket Document Type drop-down menu. This enables the jacket integration for this partner.
- Select the Owner Policy Jacket from the Owner Jacket Document Type drop-down menu. This enables the jacket integration for this partner.
- Click Save.
Mapping jacket endorsements
- Select each state that will be used for the jacket integration.
- In the Endorsements section, click on the Import Jacket Endorsements button. Select Yes to check for and import any new jacket endorsements.
- After endorsements have been imported, map the imported endorsements to existing ResWare endorsements in the Import Jacket Endorsements panel.
- Jacket endorsement mapping can also be set by editing an endorsement and selecting the ANTIC Endorsement Mapping at the bottom of the endorsement panel.
Lender CPL Addresses
- If the lender’s address on the CPL documents needs to be different than the lender’s address, click on the Lender option in the Edit Partner panel and complete the CPL Address Override information with the address that should appear on the CPL.
- Click Save, Save.