This demonstrates how to auto add a partner based on the primary property’s county. This may be useful for getting partners such as recorders or closing offices, which may be county-specific, onto files.
Set the Locale Restriction
- Highlight the partner type of the partner that should be auto-added and click Edit.
- Select County in the Locale Restriction dropdown.
Add the Partner Type on File Creation
Admin/Action Lists/Action Lists
- Select the action list that’s related to the product that should have the partner auto-added and click Edit.
- Click Add in the Auto-Add Partner Types on File Creation area.
- Select the partner type of the partner that should be auto-added and click Add.
Set up the Partner
- To add a new partner, click New and enter the name of the partner and the partner’s type.
- Select the Partner Type of the partner.
- Highlight the partner that was just added and click Edit.
- In the Coverage area, click Edit Counties.
- Select the State and check the Enabled box next to the county where the partner should be enabled.
- Close and Save.
- If the partner should be enabled in all areas except some counties, enable all the counties except where the partner shouldn’t be used.
NOTE: Partners and counties can be further restricted by only enabling counties for certain transaction and product types.