This demonstrates how to set up and use the Fidelity integration to upload policies directly from within Resware. Resware can be configured to upload policy documents to Fidelity using an action effect, or users can manually upload policy documents to Fidelity from a file’s Policy tab.
Begin here: Contact a Fidelity representative to register and receive login credentials. These credentials are used for this integration in addition to the CPL and eJacket integrations.
Next: Complete the steps in this job aid after setting up the Fidelity: CPL & Jacket (FNTIC) integration first.
Then: Test. Contact the Resware support team at firstname.lastname@example.org if additional assistance is needed.
|10.0||10/10/2022||20731||Policy Upload integration built|
Add XML to Products
Admin/Action Lists/Product Types/XML
- Edit each product for which the Fidelity policy upload functionality is needed.
- Click the XML tab.
- Click Add.
- Select Fidelity and click OK. If the Fidelity package is already on the product, select it and click Remove, then re-add the package.
- Click Save, Close.
Setup an Action to Upload the Policy
Once a policy has been issued in Resware, the policy documents and information can be uploaded to Fidelity by completing an action that has the effect to upload policies configured.
Admin/Action Lists/Action Groups
- Set a Coordinator as the Responsible Party.
- Other options, such as Auto-start when Added to File and/or Partner Specific may be utilized depending on what is needed to make the flow of the action group work for each customer.
- Click Save.
Adding an Affect
- Highlight the action that was just added and click Edit Affects.
- In the Complete Task Marked Done section, click Add.
- In the 5 – Marking Done Sends XML section, select:
- XML: Fidelity: Fidelity Policy Upload
- Send To: Underwriter
- Click Save.
NOTE: For further information on adding to the action workflow, see the additional job aids available on the customer portal.
Example on a File
Generate a policy on a file to be uploaded to Fidelity.
- Complete the action created in the prior step for sending the policy upload.
- Enter the Username provided by Fidelity and click Login.
- Select the policy documents to upload and click Send
- A panel will open that provides the results of the policy document upload.
- Click Close.
- To manually upload policy documents, click Upload Policy on the Policy tab to open the Fidelity Policy Upload panel.
- Select the policy or policies for which to send documents, and highlight the file(s) to send.
- Click Send.
- The Fidelity Policy Upload panel can also be used to send the policy documents and to determine if the policy documents have already been uploaded.
- Policies that have already been uploaded will have a check mark in the Uploaded column.
- Click Close.
View/File Audit Trail
- An entry will be added to the file’s audit trail when policy documents are uploaded via the integration.
This feature is optional but helpful when trying to troubleshoot issues with the integration. The integration logging interface enables logging immediately.
Admin/General Setup/Integration Logging
Enable the logging functionality:
- Select Fidelity and click the Log Enabled box.
- To retrieve a log file:
- View: This views a log directly in Resware.
- Zip & Download: This will zip either a single log file or a whole directory of logs located on the server for a selected integration. The user can optionally add a password to the zip file, which also causes the file to be encrypted with AES-256.
- Zip & Send to Support: This will zip either a single log file or a whole directory of logs located on the server for a selected integration and send those logs to Resware support. The user can optionally add a password to the zip file, which also causes the file to be encrypted with AES-256.