State Capital, Western Technologies, and Priority Search Services have formed a collaboration named New Jersey Search Experts to deliver a comprehensive range of certified, title-quality, public data search services in a seamless manner through the integration with Resware.
This demonstrates how to set up and use this integration.
Begin here: Contact New Jersey Search Experts for further information or to register for services by calling (609) 771-4301, send an email to email@example.com, or visit their website at www.statecapital.net. Inform them that the account will be for a Resware integration. Account information will be provided to complete the setup.
Next: Complete the following the setup steps. The account information provided by New Jersey Search Experts is needed to complete these steps.
Next: Contact the Resware customer success team at firstname.lastname@example.org to update the configuration settings. Provide the key and URL.
Enable Office Option
Admin/General Setup/Offices/Search Service
- Enable the Enable State Capital Integration office option.
- Click Save.
Order a Search
File/Search Data/Third Party Search
Types of searches available to order through State Capital for the state of New Jersey:
Certificate of Good Standing
Child Support Judgment
Flood Life of Loan
Officer Directors Letter
Registered Agent Letter
Statewide Judgment Lien
Statewide Judgment Lien Continuation
Tax, Assessment, & Utilities
Note: Searches are delivered by State Capital, Western Technologies, and/or Priority Search Services.
- Set the Service to State Capital.
- Select the Search Type.
- Click Add Search. Enter the information needed, including all required fields.
- Repeat the above steps for each search type needed on the file, then click Order Searches.
- Note: If an added search is not needed, then while that search is being viewed, click Close Search to remove it prior to placing the order.
If the required information is not completed when the user clicks Order Searches, a validation error will alert them to the information needed.
Examples on a File
File/Search Data/Third Party Search Order History
A history of all search requests will be listed on this panel including an Order Number and an Order Status for each request. The Search Type Name will list the product ordered.
The search service documents returned by State Capital will be available on this panel with the order number as the Filename and the document type as Search Request.
File Notification with an Action
Admin/Action Lists/Global Actions
A file notification can be added to the workflow when State Capital completes the search by adding an external trigger based on the Search Request document type being added to the file.
- Highlight the action group that has the action that should start when documents are returned by State Capital and click Edit Triggers.
- Click Add and set the External Trigger to Document Added.
- Set the Document Type to Search Request.
- Set the Group and Action in both section 1 – Marking Done Creates Action and 3 – Marking Done Affects Action, then set the Task to Start. This will add the action and start the action on the file.
- Click Save.
- Click Save.
Note: For further information on adding to the action workflow, see additional articles.