The Old Republic National Title Insurance integration allows users to generate and void policy jackets and generate closing protection letters from within Resware. When this integration is used, the documents are attached to a file without a user having to go to the underwriter’s website.
Begin here: Contact an Old Republic National Title representative to register and receive an agent number and agent authorization for each state where CPLs will be generated. Each user will need a username and password to generate policy jackets. Inform the Old Republic representative that the account will be used with a Resware integration. Account information, including a username, will be provided.
Note: A ORNTIC: CPL & jackets user guide is available which demonstrates how to use the Old Republic Title CPL & eJacket integration.
Next: Complete the following set-up steps.
Next: Contact Resware’s support team at firstname.lastname@example.org to verify the config settings.
Initial CPL integration
Initial Jacket integration
Added endorsement mapping to policy jacket services
Updated partner section and section on requesting simultaneous policies, split to an Admin article and a user guide article.
Enabling the office options
Admin> General Setup> Offices> Web Services
- Enable CPL: Allow request of CPL from underwriters to allow requesting CPLs.
- Enable Policy: Enable eJacket Requests to allow requesting jackets.
Setting up the underwriter partner
To add an underwriter partner, complete the setup in Adding an Underwriter Partner.
Selecting the underwriter service
Admin> Partners> Edit Partner> Underwriter> Miscellaneous
- Set the Underwriter Service to Old Republic.
- Set the CPL Document Type to CPL if the CPL integration will be used.
- Set the Lender Jacket Document Type to Loan Policy Jacket if the jacket integration will be used.
- Set the Owner Jacket Document Type to Owner Policy Jacket if the jacket integration will be used.
- In the Additional Settings area:
- Enter the Service Username provided by Old Republic.
- Enter the Service Password provided by Old Republic.
- Select the Credentials State.
- Repeat for each state where an agent number is assigned by Old Republic and underwriter services will be used.
Note: It may appear that no information is added. However, if a state is selected from the Credentials State drop-down menu, the Service Username and Service Password fields will appear.
- Click Save.
- Click Save.
Note: Credentials for generating CPLs are specific to the agency, and all users use the same agency ID number and authorization code. Credentials for generating policy jackets are user specific, and each user will have a unique username and password.
Mapping jacket endorsements
To retrieve jacket endorsements, go to a file in each state in which the jacket integration will be used. The configured Old Republic underwriter partner must be on the file.
- Go to the Policy tab and click on the Generate button to request a jacket. Log in to retrieve endorsement information for the state.
- After clicking Login, click Close.
Admin> Partners> Edit Partner> Underwriter> State-Based
- Select each state that will be used for the jacket integration.
- In the Endorsements section, select an endorsement and click on Edit, or double-click on the endorsement.
- Select Old Republic Endorsement Mapping at the bottom of the endorsement panel.
- Click Save.
Lender CPL addresses
Admin> Partners> Edit Lender> Lender
- If a lender’s address on the CPL documents needs to be different than the lender’s address in Resware, click on the Lender option in the Edit Partner panel and complete the CPL Address Override information with the address that should appear on the CPL.
- Click Save, Save.
Note: An ORTNIC: CPL & jackets user guide is available for this integration which demonstrates how to use the Old Republic CPL & jackets integration.