This demonstrates how to export and manipulate a remittance report that will be used to report issued policies, endorsements, CPL’s, and other reportable fees to underwriters.
- To export a remittance report, select an Underwriter, and select parameters for the export.
- If a state is not selected, the report will default to pulling all states with unremitted policies for the selected underwriter.
- Preview the report to verify the files that will be on the report and make sure the export format is correct.
- Additional information can be displayed on the remittance report by right-clicking in the Preview Export grid, selecting Show and selecting the additional columns that should be displayed.
- To reorder the columns, right-click in the grid, unlock the headers, highlight the column, and drag it to where it should be. When the report is formatted correctly, right-click in the grid and lock the headers.
- To create the remittance report and mark the files as Remitted.
- Click Create Export and save the file that’s generated.
- If a generated report needs to be regenerated or undone, enter the Batch Number and choose either Undo Batch or Regenerate.