This demonstrates having a subdivision add a subdivision partner that will auto-add specific seller’s fees for the builder at file creation.
Setup a Subdivision Partner Type
Admin/Partner Related/Partner Types
- Click Add and enter Subdivision as a new partner type.
Create a Partner for Each Subdivision
Create a new partner for each subdivision and add the Subdivision Partner Type.
- Click Add.
- Enter the name of a subdivision as the Company Name.
- Click Add in the Partner Type area and select Subdivision.
- Click on HUD Fees (Settlement Fees)and select Partner Specific.
- Click Edit to add fees specific to the subdivision.
- Click Save.
Auto-Add partner Based on Subdivision
This section shows how to add partners to the subdivision that will auto-add when the subdivision is added to a file.
- Click Add in the Auto-add Partners area and select the partner created in the step above. When this subdivision is added to the file, the partner(s) specified in Auto-Add Partners will also be added.