Shipping labels and tracking information can be obtained directly from within Resware.
|Contact:||United Parcel Service Representative|
NOTE: Before proceeding, have a recent UPS invoice available
Adding Shipping Accounts
Admin/General Setup/Shipping/Shipping Accounts
- Select UPS from the Shipper dropdown.
- Enter the Account Name.
- Enter the Account Number.
- Enable the Office.
- Click Register your UPS account.
- Accept the License Agreement
NOTE: You must scroll all the way to the bottom of the agreement, then check the acceptance in order for Next to appear available.
- Enter the Company’s Contact Information as per your UPS invoice/agreement and then select Next.
- Enter the account information, then select Next.
UPS will verify the account information. If you should need assistance, please contact Resware support at email@example.com.
Shipping Content Types
Admin/General Setup/Shipping/Shipping Content Types
The Shipping Content Types menu item is only available to users with the Admin/Shipping Content Types role enabled. This panel allows the user to enable or disable shipping content types:
Adding/Editing a Shipping Content Type
To add a shipping content type, click the Add button. To edit a shipping content type, select it in the list and click the Edit button, or simply double-click on it. The following panel will open:
Fields in bold on the panel (above) are required. The fields are defined as follows:
- Enabled: If unchecked, the shipping content type will no longer be available for use in the list of the Content Type dropdown in the Create Shipping Label panel.
- Name: Name of the shipping content type. When done, click the Save button.
Deleting a Shipping Content Type
To delete a shipping content type, select it and click the Delete button.
Admin/General Setup/Shipping/Shipping Service Types
The Shipping Service Types menu item is only available to users with the Admin/Shipping
Service Types role enabled. This panel allows the user to enable or disable shipping service types: